Pages





Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas is coming and winter is here...

Christmas is coming and winter is here, and beanies are perfect for this time of year!

You still have a little time to order a beanie for Christmas if you like! The scrubbies make a perfect gift as well! I've been using one of my plain yarn dish scrubbies for a few weeks now and I LOVE it! It gets in those smaller to reach areas with out having a huge piece of cloth in there making it impossible to clean thoroughly. I even like it better than the regular green scrubbies you buy from the stores. It may not be as course but it cleans a heck of a lot better and even though it's yarn it scrubs good. The best part is when it's dirty I throw it in the washer and wash it like I would a wash cloth. Once it's clean I put it back to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment